11:30 AM Exclusive Project Showcase: The Chapman and Taylor insight: The wow factor: Strategic considerations and top tips for the future of cinema design
Chapman Taylor has designed and delivered many of the worlds largest and most striking cinemas projects from the Reel cinemas at Dubai Mall to Cineworld in Leicester square. A key component of the tem is Director, David Wallace who is responsible for many of the largest and most cutting edge cinema developments. This session will demonstrate lessons learned and future opportunities to create the most immersive cinema experiences that will keep movie-goers coming back for more
- Designing a new generation of cinema: Top tips for creating ambitious and commercially successful cinemas
- Why first impressions matter: Creating the ‘wow’ factor as soon as they enter the cinema
- How digital technology has impacted the cinema design and what disruptions can we expect in next 5 years
- Exclusive insights from London’s biggest cinema – the Cineworld at 02, Dubai Mall’s Reel Cinema and planned upcoming projects in Saudi Arabia
3:00 PM Executive Panel Discussion: The revival of the movie theatre: What does the future hold for the Cinema in a digital age?
- Strategic ways movie theatres are adapting to changing consumer demand
- From foes to friends - Could partnering with Netflix be the key to future cinema success
- How can cinemas innovate to compete with home entertainment viewing and other entertainment options
- Predicting how cinemas will evolve by 2020?